Named after the Mountain Huangshan (Yellow Mountain), Huangshan City is located in the southernmost of Anhui Province, with a history of over 2,200 years. It is approximately 400 kilometers away from Shanghai, about 200 kilometers from Hangzhou, and 200km from the "Capital of Porcelain of Ancient China"---Jingdezhen City. Apart from the breathtaking Mt. Huangshan Scenic Area, Huangshan City is famous for its historic Yi and She Counties; the picturesque Hongcun and Xidi Villages, the Tunxi Old Street, the Huashan Mystical Grottos, the beautiful Lakes, the primitive national parks…Trip to Huangshan, you will get much enjoyment out of landscape, ancient architecture of Anhui-style, old folk customs of local ancient villages, and arts…
The great ancient Chinese traveler Xuxiake writes in his travel notes: Returning from my Mt. Huangshan's tour I don't visit any mountain any more. >> More
Tunxi Old Street was built in Song Dynasty (960-1279 AD), 1,273 meters in length, was a major goods center in Anhui Province during the Ming and Qing dynasties. >> More
Hongcun village is 65 kilometers awa y from the Tunxi district of Huangshan city, built in nearly 1000 years ago. The whole village looks like a lying... >> More
Xidi village is located 54 km west of Huangshan city, only18 km away from Hongcun village, is one of beautiful ancient village of Anhui Province.
Huangshan Mystical Grottos, also named Mystical Grottos in Flower Hill, the Chinese name is Huashan Mi Ku, found by a farmer who climbed up the Flower Hill in 2000. >> More
Guniujiang National Park is a geological park and the biggest national natural reserve park in East China.
Why to Choose Huangshan Tour?
1. Mt. Huangshan was listed on the World Cultural Heritage Catalogue by the UNESCO in 1990. It is known for the emblem of Chinese nation and the paradise of photographers around the world.
2. They are five unique wonders which are never found at the same place apart from Huangshan in our lonely planet.
3. Incredible landscape, which has been described by poets, writers, travelers for hundreds of years.
4. Nearby villages listed on the World Cultural Heritage are included into this trip, where you will survey the historic rural houses of south China.
5. Winter in Huandshan greatly differs from the other destinations, snow scene, winter sunrise, sunset, and clouds are imaginative and attractive. If you come to visit Mt. Huangshan (Yellow Mountain), you will see a dramatic world.
6. When enjoy snow in Mt. Huangshan you can meet various animals find food in the snowy valleys, including birds, elks, deer, monkeys, foxes…
7. Plant enthusiast journeys to Mountain Huangshan will gain unlooked-for experience in this botanical garden.
8. After finishing Huangshan visit, tourists can go on choose a trip to the world famous porcelain home--Jingdezhen City in Jiangxi Province. It is very near Mt. Huangshan City, where you can know more about history of porcelain, visit exhibition of porcelain-making and the ancient porcelain kilns.