Xian, the city of numerous historic sites, famous cultural and natural landscape has it all, from the Neolithic village to the giant royal mausoleums of different dynasties, from Terracotta Warriors and Horses to the ancient city wall, from ancient temples to old pagodas and towers, from breathtaking mountains to opulent forest parks…this great city drenches in historic mystery.
Centrally placed in China and located in the Yellow River valley, Xi'an has been one of main cradles of ancient Chinese civilization. There were twelve dynasties had their capitals established in Xian over the long history. According to the Travels of Marco Polo, this city is the point of departure of Silk Road. It is considered as a city of great antiquity, must be transcended time and space to explore.
Located on the east side (about 1.5 km) of the Chin Shi Huang's mausoleum (aka the Tomb of Qin Shihuang), the site is now the world famous Terracotta Warriors and Horse Museum...>> More
At the northern foot of Li Shan Mountain, 30 kilometers east of Xi'an, is Huaqing Pools (or Huaqing Hot Springs), where water from hot springs is funneled into public bathhouses ...>> More
Xian is one of the few old cities in China where the original city walls are still visible. The walls were built on in the foundations of the walls of the Tang Forbidden City during the reign of the Emperor Hong Wu...>> More
The Shaanxi Provincial History Museum (or Shaanxi History Museum) is located in the vicinity of the Big Wild Goose Pagoda in Xi'an. It is a modern, state-class museum with an area about 65,000 square meters.>> More
The Bell Tower (Zhong Lou) is a huge building at the very center of Xian, totally 36 meters in height. The original tower was built in 1384 AD, but was rebuilt at the present location in 1739 ... >> More
When Qin Shihuang, the first emperor of China ascended the throne of Qin, construction of his final resting place began immediately. But when the emperor had conquered on an unprecedented scale ...>>more
Below are the Xian sightseeing highlights:
1. It is one of the six ancient Capital Cities of China and the starting place of the Silk Road.
2. There are many giant mysterious royal mausoleums in the city and its nearby area, such as the Mausoleum of Emperor Qinshihuang, Qianling Mausoleum, Zhaoling Mausoleum…
3. In Xian, the eighth wonders of the world—Emperor Qin's Terracotta Warriors and Horses which have stunned thousands upon thousands of tourists across the world since dug up in 1974.
4. Visit its Stele Forest Museum, observe the numerous invaluable collections of cultural relics in the Shaanxi History Museum, go near the ancient temples, towers, pagodas, palaces, historic sites, you can know more about Chinese history, culture, architecture, arts, religions, and royal family life…
5. You can enjoy Xian Folk arts: the farmer's pictures, shadow puppet show, Chin Melody (or Shaanxi Theater)...
6. You can enjoy the most authentic Jiaozi (dumpling) Banquet and many yummy snacks, be amazing at the fantastic Tang Dynasty's Song and Dance Show.
7. You can admire the Majestic holy Mt. Hushan and Mt. Lishan; visit the beautiful national parks in Xi'an nearby in your Xian tour.
Welcome to book a Xian tour with us!