1. The climate of Xian is relatively dry so drink enough water every day. Eat some fruits (very cheap) or vegetables. If you visit this city in fall, the rain-proof is necessary.
2. Prepare some medicine for cold and diarrhea is suggested during your Xian tour.
3. If you have a package tour to the Mountain Huashan (Mt. Huashan), please wear a pair of skidproof shoes because the ways to the peaks are steep and narrow.
4. Respect Hui people’s dinning habit and their religion belief.
5. Spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November) are the best seasons during the year for traveling Xian. From December to the last third of February is the low season, the prices of the entrance tickets are reduced half and attractions are not crowded as the normal and peak seasons.
6. Do not miss the famous highlight of Xian —Tang Dynasty Song and Dance Show, in some theaters or hotels this wonderful program is served with the Jiaozi Banquet.
Xi'an Emergency Call Numbers
110 Call police for help in any danger
119 Dial this number when fire or other disaster happens
120 Call for an ambulance
122 Dial this number when a traffic accident happens